



Jeff was looking forward to living in Europe for the food, the travel, and the cars. Of the many European nations, Britain is especially obsessed with Formula 1 racing. Think of NASCAR with a LOT more money, designer styling, glamorous locations, pop-star girlfriends, and an international fan base. I suppose that NASCAR would be the LL Bean canvas bag...functional and lots of people enjoy. Formula 1 is the Hermes Kelly bag. It's flashy and there's a big drool factor.
So why on earth am I writing about this? I’ve recently discovered that Formula 1 racers are ridiculously attractive. Not only that, but there is one for every taste out there. I felt that I owed it to you to educate you (and amuse you while you are at work).
Fancy a tall, rugged guy with an adorable Aussie accent? Check out Mark Webber, who serves as Red Bull/Renault’s big star. Jeff favors dark and handsome Lewis Hamilton, a British lad who’s so polished that he gets to date Pussycat Doll lead singer Nicole Sherzinger. Hamilton’s teammate on McLaren Mercedes is Finnish cutie Heikki Kovalainen. There’s also newcomer Jaime Alguersuari, a Spanish racer for Toro Rosso who has incredible eyes. I could go on, but surely you will want to conduct your own search.
Ladies, start your engines.
2 comments:
....I'll go with Jaime....when can I move in?
hamina hamina hamina
Post a Comment