Alex's school assignment yesterday, with original spelling and punctuation:
Unaided Writing Task, Focus: Persuasion
Write a letter to Father Christmas telling him what present you would like, where to find it, and why you should have it this year.
Dear: Santa,
Pleace can I have a Lego Creater House. You can get them from Mildinhall and other places and I want it because, you can make lots of stuff and I should have it because I helped my mum with folding cloths on weekends and I sett up the tv for my brother, I sett the table sometimes. I play games with my brother, that we both make up, I get toys out that are triky to get out for my brother. I cudl my brother when he is hurt or sad all the time. I turn on the light in the bathroom for my brother so he can go to the toilet, I show him the cool stuff all the time, I unbuckl my brother's sett belt.

2 comments:
Awesome. I definitely think that is a persuasive letter for Santa! She's going to love reading that when she is older :)
if kieran wrote a letter to santa, i'm not sure how he can make the argument that he did anything this year...it seems like alex did everything for him! =)
Post a Comment