Sunday, 21 December 2008

Nativity Fever - Part II



Alex and Kieran played Mary and Joseph in the church's Nativity play.  They did not have any lines and contented themselves with burying baby Jesus with the hay.  After the service, congregants kept remarking, "Your children were quite taken with the hay.  Have they never seen hay  before?"

3 comments:

Catjjy said...

Haha!!

P.S. Is it possible that your children thought they were in a country version of Star Wars? I never realized that the costumes were so reminiscent of each other.

Pren said...

Leave it to the dynamic duo to inadvertently suffocate JC in some hay..

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing at the picture and your story! I think Cathy's right about the country version of Star Wars. Maybe next year they'll let Baby Jesus breathe a little more. Then again, after this year, they probably won't be returning in the roles of Mary and Joseph! lol!